Why you need insurance cover
- Do you have a mortgage?
- Do you have personal debt?
- Do you have children?
- Do you rely on one person’s income in the family?
- Do you own a business?
- Are you a share-holder in a business?
- Protect your assets.
- Are you concerned about needing medical or surgical treatment?
Insurance cover is protecting yourself, your family, your children, your business in the event of an injury, an illness, or a death.
If one of these events do happen in your life you need to ensure that there is financial assistance with an insurance policy that helps to take away or reduce financial and personal stress. Insurance is your safety net.
You’ve worked hard to build a solid financial footing for you and your family, so you want to be sure that everything is protected.
Accidents and disasters can and do happen, and if you aren’t adequately insured, it could leave you in financial ruin.
You need insurance to protect your life, your ability to earn income, and to keep a roof over your head.
Depending on your circumstances, there are a variety of covers available for you.
Each cover has different benefits for you. Peter can take the confusion out of choosing the right cover and determine the ideal cover for your personal circumstances.
- You cannot predict the future. Nobody is bulletproof and insurance is your safety net should the worst happen to you.
- You can have peace of mind – insurance protects you from the uncertainties in life.
- You don’t want to leave an extra financial burden for your family when they are already suffering from losing you. You can protect your family and loved ones, secure your home and find comfort knowing those most important to you are protected.
- You want your loved ones to be able to pay off your funeral and final expenses and other debts as well as having reduced financial pressure – even your funeral expenses can have a dramatic impact on your family.
- You want to leave an inheritance for a solid financial future for your heirs.
- You want to have access to private medical treatment if you become unwell – with prompt access to treatment and access to wider treatments options.
- You want to be able to cover your income and mortgage/rent payments if you become unwell. To be able to pay off debts and other expenses and take off financial pressure.
- Ensure business stability – focus your attention on what you do best rather than worrying about what can go wrong. Even if you have a successful business, disaster could strike at any moment and force you to shut your doors. Protect your business and your employees.
Book a no obligation appointment with Peter now. Click here.