That’s right – the big concerns with your everyday existence…
Wearing my Financial Advisor hat here… February brings an end to a summer holiday for many with 2 short weeks for last-minute fun before we are:
- Back to work
- Children out the door excited for seeing their friends again at school
- First days for many at primary or secondary schools – nervous children and tearful Mums
- Uni starts for those seeking higher education and degrees to secure great careers
New adjustments are required by many!
Does this sound familiar in these current times? With the global pandemic reaching New Zealand’s shores we need to be able to be flexible and be ready to adapt to changes.
The changes within our lives in February will be a challenge, and being able to adapt smoothly to sudden disruptions will make life easier and less stressful.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself:
- Are you prepared for the cycle of life for 2022?
- Are you up to date with your insurances?
- Do you have a savings plan in place? Kiwisaver set up?
- Are you living inside your budget? Do you have a budget?
- Is your money ‘working’ for you?
- If your employment situation is affected by Covid related challenges, what is your plan B?
These are just a few things you should be ready to act on if the need arises. It’s always better to plan than to react.“Peter Ogilvie
I’m here to help you. I’m a qualified Financial Advisor based in Nelson NZ, I have the skillset to assess your insurances and make sure you are getting the best deal for your current situation.
Talk to me today. Let’s make sure you are set up for a great 2022!