The business moving to my home office has been an easy transition and although there are a few minor changes required I am more than happy with the decision.
1. My office is only a few steps away, rather than mixing with busy traffic
2. The office lease is cheap and is saving the business on reasonable expenses
3. The office is well set up and has easy access for clients
4. Work-flow is great and distractions are minimal
1. I miss the office interaction with other businesses
2. I miss the daily walks to get coffees and lunch (so does my dog Sophie)
There will be many others who will be now working from home permanently or businesses are letting their staff work from home depending on their roles. If you are – let your insurance company know, and if I can help with any insurance matters please get